Hoofsept spray is a preparation containing copper and zinc chelates. They make the hoof more elastic and strengthen skin tissue. Organic acids contained in the composition bring stability to external microflora and support the maintenance of the health of the hoof. Due to its thick consistency and blue color, Hoofsept spray creates a permanent and visible film, which ensures long-lasting contact of the preparation with the hoof.
- recommended after hoof trimming
- facilitates the rebuilding processes
- thick consistency ensures proper application
- helps to reduce the level of lameness in the herd
- fastens the convalescence process
How to use:
Spray cleaned hooves with Hoofsept spray, leave it to dry.
- strengthen the horn tissue
- provide antibacterial properties
- promote cell growth
- regenerate the hooves
Organic acids (lactic, acetic)
- protect the natural acid environment of the claw
- ensure antibacterial properties