Hoofsept gel is a hoof preparation in the form of a gel containing the chelates of copper and zinc together with organic acids. Chelated minerals make hoofs more flexible and protect against harmful environmental factors. The content of organic acids helps to maintain the appropriate microflora on the hoof. The preparation strongly adheres to the hoof horn and remains active for a long time.
- To be used after hoof trimming
- Recommended for regular use
- Antibacterial actions
- Helps to rebuild hoof horn
- Reduces the level of lameness
How to use:
Apply the gel directly to the cleansed hooves using a brush and let them dry.
- strengthen hoof horn
- provides antibacterial properties
- promote cell growth
- antimicrobial actions
- decrease pH on the hoof
- regulate microflora population