Hoofsept gel is a preparation for topical application to the hooves of cows after hoof correction. It contains minerals (zinc and cooper) in the form of chelates, what help to rebuild the horn. Hoofsept gel contains also organic acids that reduces the pH on the claw. Products is sold in a set with an application brush and a bandage.
- Products should be used during hoof trimming
- Adheres strongly to the hoof
- Has antibacterial properties
- Recommended for topical use
- Sold in a set with the applicator i bandage
How to use: Apply the gel on the hoof with a brush, apply if necessary also a bandage. Repeat the treatment 1-2 times a week.
- strengthen the horn tissue
- provide antibacterial properties
- promote cell growth
- regenerate the hooves
- protect the natural acid environment of the claw
- ensure antibacterial properties