Ecobuffer is a multi-ingredient preparation. Due to the content of potassium and calcium bicarbonate it neutralize the excess of lactic acid in the rumen. Due to the content of organic acid salts it stimulates the growth of specific bacteria in the rumen, that has an ability to consume lactic acid. Additionally Ecobuffer binds toxins from decaying bacteria and increases natural immunity of animals.
- Acidosis (prevention/treatment)
- Raises pH in the rumen
- Has a positive effect on micro-organisms living in the rumen
- Increases the resistance of animal and removes toxins
How to use: Dissolve 100g of Ecobuffer in 1 liter of water, then administer orally to the animal with symptoms of acidosis.
Potassium and calcium bicarbonate
- Neutralize excess lactic acid in the rumen
- Restore proper pH
- Help against acidosis
Salts of organic acids
- Facilitates the environment in the rumen
- Maintains the growth of proper microflora
- Supports the growth of beneficial microflora in the rumen
- Stabilizes the fermentation processes