Calfix contains the nutrients necessary to maintain the proper growth of calf (proteins, fats, sugars, vitamins). Due to the content of electrolytes it reduces the probability of dehydration. Addition of buffering substances prevents acidosis. Calfix can be used for both: treatment and prophylaxis od diarrheas. Product is very palatable.
- Diarrheas (treatment/prevention)
- Fast action
- Great taste
- High concentration of nutrients
- Natural, safe for the calf
How to use: In diarrhea administer twice a day, upon mixing 100 g of Calfix in 2 litres of warm water. Calfix can be used after the period of feeding with colostrum.
For prophylaxis: Mix 50g of preparation with milk or milk replacer.
- Quickly inhibit diarrhea
- Facilitate proper motility of the intestines
- Do not block the absorption of nutrients
- Prevent dehydration
- Facilitate digestive disorders
- Provides a source of energy for a weakened animal
- Accelerates the regeneration of organism
- Improves the palatability of the product
Proteins and fats
- Ensure the correct growth of the calf
- Accelerate regeneration of the body
- Prevents acidosis